Title Loans Florida
Use Your Car Title for Quick Cash in Florida
The fine residents of the great Sunshine State will tell you that it’s a paradise of a place to live. Ranked the 22nd largest in the United States, Florida has a fantastic geography, most of which has beautiful beaches along the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico oceans. If you sun up the area, it’s about 65,000 square miles of amazing landscape. The draw of Florida is no secret though because it has people flocking to live there. It’s ranked the 3rd most populous state in the US with a population of almost 22 million. The sun-soaked Miami is the most populous metropolitan area in Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville not too far behind. With the picturesque beaches and thriving, diverse communities, it’s not hard to see why so many people call Florida home.
Though you’d think it’d always be beach and vacations in FL, its residents are also quite productive. The state’s GDP is a whopping $926 billion! It’s actually the fourth largest economy in the United States. Even though financial services, manufacturing, and construction have large employers in the state, sometimes even the best of people fall on hard times. Just ask the famed conquistador Juan Ponce de Leon when he settled La Florida “land of flowers” for the Europeans in 1513, the road is often long, and sometimes there are bumps along the way.
Though Florida has a massive economy, it’s median per capita income is only $35,563 and unemployment is at 11.5%. Floridians also carry a lot of credit card debt with 4 of its cities in the top 25 for the most credit card debt. If you’ve hit a bump in the road and you need help dealing with an unexpected expense, we’re here to help with a car title loan in Florida.
In & Out Title Loans is a referral service that works with a premier network of lenders offering completely online car title loans in Florida. We’re different than traditional lenders in that you don’t need to go to your local store, fill out a ton of paperwork, and have your car appraised. We offer a fast and streamlined process online. We also work to find you the best interest rates for your title-secured loan. We offer our customers quite a few advantages, but here are a few you should consider:
- We have a network of lenders with the best reviews giving us the ability to find the right one for your loan.
- We’re always just a call away! We have a team of experts always willing to answer your questions and help you feel comfortable with the process.
- In most cases, we have title pawn lenders that offer completely online title loans. This will save time and money.
- We’re open 7-days a week! This is extremely uncommon in the title loan industry.
- Our services are FREE! The lender you work with pay us a small advertising referral fee, and it doesn’t impact your terms at all.
In & Out has also created the authoritative guide for title loans and the process that we offer our customers for free. Just click on the link above.
FL Title Loan Near Me
Since In & Out operates completely online, we aren’t tied to any particular lender or location in Florida. We can service the entire state from Miami to Pensacola. If you decide to work with us for your auto equity loan, all you have to do is fill out the form on this page or give one of our trained associates a call at 1-844-567-6042. We’ll make the process easy! If you wonder if we have experience in your area, here are all the FL cities we service:
Bay Harbor Islands
Fort Myers Beach
Fort Walton Beach
Green Cove Springs
Lauderdale By The Sea
New Port Richey
New Smyrna Beach
North Miami Beach
Palm Beach Gardens
Panama City Beach
Port St. Lucie
Royal Palm Beach
St. Augustine Beach
St. Pete Beach
West Palm Beach
How Do Title Loans Work in Florida
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation sets the title loan laws in FL. The Florida Title Loan Act has most of the regulations and guidelines for FL title pawn lenders. The FL Attorney General is vigorous in enforcing these regulations and has consumer protection information on their website.
Though there are many guidelines and regulations lenders must follow in FL, here are the top that you should be aware of:
- Lenders must be licensed by the Office of Financial Regulation act as a title loan lender.
- Lenders may charge a maximum interest rate of 30 percent APR for the first $2,000 of the principal amount, 24 percent APR on that part of the principal amount exceeding $2,000 and not exceeding $3,000, and 18 percent APR on that part of the principal amount exceeding 3,000.
- The maturity date of the title loan agreement, which shall be 30 days after the date the title loan agreement, is executed by the title loan lender and the borrower.
- A title loan agreement can be extended for one or more 30-day periods by mutual consent of the title loan borrower and lender. Each extension of a title loan agreement shall be signed in a separate extension agreement each of which shall comply with the requirements for executing a title loan agreement as provided in the Florida Title Loan Act. The interest rate charged in any title loan extension agreement shall not exceed the interest rate charged in the related title loan agreement. A lender may not capitalize on any title loan extension agreement any unpaid interest due on the related title loan agreement or any subsequent extensions to that title loan agreement.
Florida does impose caps on interest rates, but it’s very important to shop around and get the best rates and terms of your loan. To show what typical title loan terms look like, we’ve provided the table below. Please note that this is just an example and your terms may vary.
|Loan Proceeds||Title Fee (amt. varies by state)||Finance Charge||Payment Schedule+ 36 payments of:||Total of Payments||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
Florida is a vibrant state full of beauty and prosperity. You shouldn’t let yourself be burdened with unexpected expenses when they come up; there’s too much fun to have in FL! Whether you live in the cultural melting pot of Miami or the theme park of the world in Orlando, we have you covered! Give one of our experts a call today at 1-844-567-6042 or fill out the form today to get started!